Policies & manuals
Garden Grove Child Care Program Inc. is committed to the ongoing growth and development of the physical, intellectual, emotional, and social well-being of the children attending Garden Grove Child Care, and we strive to give them every opportunity to experience & appreciate the world we all live in.
We see ourselves as a home away from home that strives to develop the whole child. We encourage our participants to learn and grow into independent and successful youth by providing activities and opportunities to challenge and gain skills to help build strong, capable, and moral youth.
Goals & Objectives
- To provide a safe, clean, nurturing environment.
- To provide a balanced program of supervised activities which promote physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development.
- To provide guidance through responsible and moral role modeling.
- To treat each child as an individual and encourage them to express their feelings, ideas, and imagination freely.
- To understand and implement the policies of the Garden Grove Child Care Program Inc. and the Best Practices Licensing Manual for Early Learning and Child Care Centres.
- To build on values such as respect, friendship, acceptance, kindness & compassion towards others to promote strong moral youth who will be productive members of their community.