Garden Grove Child Care Program Inc. is committed to the ongoing growth and development of the physical, intellectual, emotional, and social well-being of the children attending Garden Grove Child Care, and we strive to give them every opportunity to experience & appreciate the world we all live in.
Garden Grove Child Care Program – Goals & Objectives
- To provide a safe, clean, nurturing environment.
- To provide a balanced program of supervised activities which promote physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development.
- To provide guidance through responsible and moral role modeling.
- To treat each child as an individual and encourage them to express their feelings, ideas, and imagination freely.
- To understand and implement the policies of the Garden Grove Child Care Program Inc. and the Best Practices Licensing Manual for Early Learning and Child Care Centres.
- To build on values such as respect, friendship, acceptance, kindness & compassion towards others to promote strong moral youth who will be productive members of their community.